Peach Worldwide Van Lines
Peach Worldwide Van Lines is the long distance division of Atlanta Peach Movers. Whether it is for your business or your home, Peach Worldwide Van Lines has the relocation solution. An interstate move requires greater time, planning, and energy than a standard domestic move, so it is even more important to make sure you are well prepared in advance of the relocation. Our goal, as your chosen provider for this invaluable service, is to assist you every step of the way!
When you move internationally with Peach Worldwide Van Lines, our experienced personnel will walk you through the extensive checklist of tasks and requirements that need to be accomplished. Whether interstate or international, Peach Worldwide Van Lines knows what lies ahead, and ably leads and assists you, our valuable customer, through every major step in your relocation.
- Inventory. For interstate and international relocations, commercial or residential, you will need an itemized inventory of the contents of your boxes or shipments and their estimated values. We highly recommend that you take advantage of our peerless packing services. Not only will we professionally and expertly pack your belongings, but we also itemize every piece before it is wrapped and packaged for transit. The inventory created is standard, and included in our interstate and international service.
- Visas. Your visa must be confirmed by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security before you move to save yourself from hassles and complications down the line. Peach Worldwide Van Lines provides our international customers a detailed list of those requirements to be handled in advance of their move across national borders.
- Additional Insurance. Most Carriers are not licensed to sell insurance, but all are required by law to offer the same options from which a customer may elect the amount of liability with which they are comfortable. You can rest assured when your move across state lines or national borders is facilitated by Peach Worldwide Van Lines that we know the laws, and will properly advise you.
- Storage. Should you need to place any of your property or possessions into storage during your interstate or international relocation, Peach Worldwide Van Lines provides secure long-term and short-term storage in our military-approved storage facility. Located less than an hour from the world’s largest airport, Atlanta’s Hartsfield Jackson International Airport, and only six hours from the Port of Savannah, our more than 110,000 square feet of secure vault storage gives you confidence your possessions will be well kept until delivery.
- Chain of Custody. The typical van line’s business model is to sell the move then broker it to an affiliated agent. In other words, the company you come to trust during the in-office or in-home survey is not the same company moving your belongings. Peach Worldwide Van Lines chain of custody is not broken. We do not broker your move. With Peach Worldwide Van Lines, the company you hire is the same company which packs, loads, delivers, and installs for interstate moves. Additionally, the crew that loads your belongings is the same crew that delivers them. We do rely upon trusted partners for international relocations, and take the same care in that selection process as we take with your possessions.
Same Quality Moving Service
Our mission at Peach Worldwide Van Lines is no different than our parent, Atlanta Peach Movers, and that is to provide the best customer service available for your interstate or international relocation. Our Relocation Specialists will guide you through the moving process, ensuring that you are never left with unanswered questions. We will handle your business or personal possessions as carefully as if they were our own.